Just getting ready to select which project to do next, when this came along -- The Farmer's Wife Sow-a-Long, a quilt-along to make the sampler quilt created by Laurie Hird. I got shut out of a block-of-the-month class at "my" quilt shop, so why not do one on line. Of course, this one entails 6 blocks per month! Argh.
Let's see, staring me in the face right now are:
- Fabric for a watercolor quilt that I've been designing on-and-off for a year;
- Fabric for an Amish heart quilt (it can wait til next Valentine's Day, I guess);
- Fabric for 2 bed-sized quilts for my cabin in Michigan;
- The infamous Q-911 project, still waiting to be quilted;
- A needlepoint project that I promised to make for my brother and sister-in-law.
What am I thinking?! I'm thinking that this will be fun, that's what!